VALID UNTIL 28 DECEMBER 2017
- Accommodation in a guestroom or suite with panoramic views of Macau
- Complimentary Internet access
- Round-trip TurboJET ferry tickets between Hong Kong and Macau for two persons, applicable for stays between 1 June and 28 December 2017; Complimentary TurboJET tickets are valid for day sailings only and a surcharge shall apply for evening tickets.
- A choice of three exclusive privileges from the following:
- Room upgrade to the next category
- In-room “Bubble and strawberry welcome amenity”
- Two Spa treatments for the price of one at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Macau
- Breakfast for two persons at Vida Rica Restaurant
- Three-course MO Express Set Meal for two persons at Lobby Lounge
- Afternoon tea for two persons at Lobby Lounge
- A complimentary deluxe room for friends and families travelling together(applicable to suite bookings only)
BEST RATE PROMISE
At Mandarin Oriental, we ensure that the prices offered on our website are the best available anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rates are subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tourism tax.
Exclusive privileges are for one-time use only and should be selected upon reservation.
Exclusive privileges cannot be changed once reservation has been made.
Spa treatment time and spa suite are subject to availability, and advance reservation is required.
Complimentary upgrade is applicable to room to room and suite to suite.
Package is based on two persons. A supplement will be charged for additional persons.
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 12pm.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or privilege and is not valid for group bookings.
The complimentary deluxe room option is applicable to suite booking only and is based on room plus internet only, not inclusive of any other privileges from this package.
The complimentary deluxe room is only applicable for the same period of stay and cannot be extended.
Amendment or cancellation must be made by 6pm, 3 days prior to arrival to avoid full period of stay cancellation charge.
No refund or cash redemption for unused portion of package.
Mandarin Oriental, Macau and Properties Sub F, Limited reserve the right to arbitrate the final decision. Such decision shall be final and binding on the guest.
Black Out Dates : 30 September, 1 – 2 and 28 - 29 October, 23 – 26 December 2017. The TurboJET tickets are in economy class and include below routes:
- Hong Kong – Macau (subject to HKD 11 disembarkation tax per ticket and evening surcharge, if any)
- Kowloon - Macau (subject to a HKD 11 disembarkation tax per ticket and evening surcharge, if any)
- Tuen Mun - Macau (subject to a HKD 11 disembarkation tax and a terminal fee of HKD 28 per ticket and evening surcharge, if any)
Prepayment is required upon confirmation of your booking. Our reservations team will contact you to inquire about your preferred time and follow up on prepayment. Once the ferry tickets are confirmed, any cancellation or amendment will be subject to a cancellation fee for the full amount.